Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CAUTION: Nasty picture below!!!

So last week Jon and I noticed this huge growth on RZA's lip.  We waited a week to see if it would go away or get bigger.  We called the vet and took him in on Thursday and on Friday he was in for surgery.  The Doc said it may be nothing and could go away, or it could be a dangerous cancerous tumor that could go straight to his brain and get very bad very quickly.  Of course we decided to remove it to spare our poor puppy.  He was NOT happy when I left him yet again at the vets for surgery, he knows that routine all too well.  It was an easy surgery compared to the past knee surgeries.  And he is doing great!  For anyone interested in seeing the disgusting tumor.....here it is..  

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I'm glad that is his lip because I definitely thought it was something else at first!